Friday, January 31, 2014

:-: NO RED ENVELOPES :-:



Gung Hay Fat Choy!  It’s Chinese New Year at The Grove!



Ahhh, the Grove.  You know it's a good day when you can turn to your left and see this...


And then turn to your right and see this...


I bought a few small things at Zara and Topshop (and Madewell, not pictured above -- there were a LOT of really good sales) and worked up an appetite for the oh-so-wonderful food at The Gumbo Pot.

Fried oysters?  Cornbread?  Collard greens?
Yes.  Yes.  Yes.
If you haven't eaten here yet, you have to go.  It's not optional.



I didn't get any red envelopes this year, but I got something else...

As soon as I walked into Nordstrom, I saw the sale rack and these beauties started glowing (not literally, but it was like a scene in a movie).  I immediately picked them up and they were my size, so I walked around the store in them for a few minutes before deciding to give them a good home.



 I absolutely love them!  What do you think?

They're available online here (on sale) if you're interested.



Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!












No comments:

Post a Comment