Wednesday, January 1, 2014

:-: OMBRE & THE PINK COAT :-:

New year.  New city.  New hair color and a super awesome pink coat!

After much trial and error over many years, I’ve learned that blonde hair doesn’t suit me, so I had my first ombre fade into a very light brown color instead of the usual blonde.  This time, I decided to make the ombre a bit more subtle my using a medium brown color.  I really like it, too!  It looks professional, yet it’s still fun.  And the color choice worked out well because the bleach didn’t have to stay in my hair as long as it would have had I decided to take my hair to a light brown or blonde, so there’s much less damage to the ends of my hair.  Definitely a major plus!




What better way to rock a new hairstyle than with something bright and cheery?  I've worn this coat pretty much every day since I received it as an early Christmas present.  The neon pink is a nice change from my typical winter colors, which mostly consist of darker colors.  This is a really thin wool coat, so it’s a good fit for my new city's non-winter weather.  To complete this look, I added a statement necklace to add some sparkle.





Follow me around and explore my new city with me!



Coat: Topshop (same style; different color)
Necklace: BaubleBar
Blouse: Topshop
Jeans: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment