Tuesday, February 18, 2014

:-: MY SOAPY HEART :-:

In case you haven't had enough of my nautical references, I completely missed the boat on Lush's Valentine's Day line.  I didn't have time to go to a Lush store until the day after Valentine's, which is definitely too late to get a chance to buy all of the limited edition items and try them out.

The only seasonal items left were a lonely massage bar and soap.  The massage bar already looked kind of dirty, so I opted for a slice of the Neon Love Soap.  There were mostly end pieces left, but I was able to get one of the last pieces that had the heart design on it (well, a partial heart at least).  It's super cute and it has a nice fruity/flowery smell, so it's a pleasant change to my morning shower routine.


If you can make it to a Lush store sometime soon, they might still have some of the Neon Love soap.  And if they don't, you should definitely try Sultana of Soap (the most amazingly wonderful smelling soap EVER) and/or Sexy Peel.  Yes, I wrote "and/or" because because you can never have too much Lush soap, right??  It's expensive, but it makes me happy in the mornings and helps wake me up for those long work days, so I've justified this as a necessary expense.

I really want to try more of the Lush line this year, so there will be plenty more to come.  And I won't miss out on the Easter items.  I can smell my carrot bubble bar already...

No comments:

Post a Comment