Tuesday, March 18, 2014

:-: DING DONG. HELLO! :-:

…my name is Awesome.  

I went to the Hollywood Pantages Theatre to watch The Book of Mormon and it was awesome.


If you've ever watched an episode of South Park and liked it, then this musical will make you laugh out loud.  Some parts were just so wrong that they were too funny.

The inside of the theatre was very ornate, as you can see in the pictures below.



I wasn't sure what to wear to a musical.  I ended up wearing a Topshop petite midi bodycon dress which worked out perfectly.  I really like that this dress has long sleeves and falls below my knees.  It was classy yet sexy.

I was hesitant to purchase this dress since the price tag didn't seem to justify that it's just plain old black cotton, but it can easily be dressed up or down and it's extremely comfortable, so I'll get a lot of use out of it.  Definitely worthwhile if I do say so myself.



If you see any shows at the Hollywood Pantages theatre, I'd recommend eating at Katsuya beforehand.  It's on a corner across the street from the theatre, so walkability is not a problem.  The best things we ordered were the (1) crispy rice with spicy tuna, and (2) salmon sashimi.  I wanted to enjoy the food and the atmosphere so I decided to take a night off from being the obnoxious person who takes photographs of everything they eat.



Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to Katsuya but will have to try it next time! I got hooked on Sushi Dan's on Sunset and La Cienega! They have amazing pepper seared tuna sashimi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the suggestion! i'll definitely try it out. let me know how you like katsuya!

    ReplyDelete