Tuesday, March 4, 2014

:-: TOKIDOKI LOVE :-:

I've loved Hello Kitty for as long as I can remember.

Growing up, if I ever wanted to add something to my collection, I had to go to a Sanrio store.   Nowadays, it seems like there's Hello Kitty galore everywhere I turn.

And to make things even better, someone decided to create a brand featuring super cute, edgy characters.  And they invited Hello Kitty and her friends to the party.  Enter tokidoki.


I get compliments every time I wear one of my tokidoki tees* and am always asked what I'm wearing and where I got it.  It's fun to wear cute tees, but I need to dress them up to avoid looking like a teenager.  Last weekend was filled with rain, so I decided to do a mini indoor photo shoot of some of the outfits I've put together and worn around town.
                                         

I paired all of my outfits with my new favorite pants: Topshop's Petite Moto Black Leigh Jeans.  The 24x28's are actually petite (i.e., similar to a kid's size 12 or 14 - depending on the brand).  If you have trouble finding women's pants that fit snug and are comfortable, you should definitely try these out.

  
If you have any comments or pictures that are Sanrio or tokidoki related, please share them with me.  I'd love to see :)


Thanks for stopping by!



* I received these shirts as Christmas presents from friends.  This is not a sponsored post.  I am not being compensated.  All opinions are my own.


1 comment:

  1. You look super pretty in the first pic/your profile pic! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete