Tuesday, March 25, 2014

:-: A RAINBOW OF MACARONS :-:

My last Lush post inspired me to spring into Easter mode, so of course eggs and pastel colors came to mind.  In other words, it's a perfect time to share pictures from Bottega Louie last weekend.

(Yes, more food.  A girl's gotta eat, right?)

And eat I did.

smoked salmon benedict

a colorful assortment of french macarons

beautifully packaged

my tummy made new friends


The macarons are so cute!  And light and tasty, too!  Just looking at them makes me happy.

I've decided that this will be my regular brunch spot.  I can't wait to try more of the savory menu items and taste the other types of desserts from the bakery.  

Any suggestions?


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I have got to try one of those! They look so yummy! I MISS HOLLYWOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, everything look great!!! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete