Monday, March 3, 2014

:-: WHY ARE YOU HIDING, OSCAR? :-:

The rain went away, but Oscar did not come out to play.  At least not with me, anyway.


The Oscar Statue is pretty big, so that was exciting to see.  It's too bad that "regular people" aren't able to get close enough to take pictures next to it, though.

M took the picture below.  I could barely see any of this because I'm too short; all I could see were the backs of people's heads.


I tried to get a glimpse of the red carpet, and I could kind of see it, but the view that I could actually see sans a tall person lifting up the camera for me was mostly comprised of the street, cars and valets.  In other words, the view wasn't good enough for me to stand in the same spot for hours until some celebrities arrived. 


I thought this might be a fun adventure, but it ended up being disappointing.  Maybe I just don't have enough patience for these types of things.  I didn't even get to watch the awards show on TV, but I caught the important bits on TMZ.

Did anyone else have better luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment