Tuesday, May 20, 2014

:-: DISNEYLAND IS BROKEN! :-:


Disneyland’s So-Cal Ticket special is almost over…


To take advantage of the $129 2-day (1 park per day) tickets, you have to purchase your tickets by the end of this month and use up your days by June 6th, 2014.


I wanted my outfit to be practical and comfortable, but I wore bright colors to make it more fun.
You can check out my outfit info at the end of this post.


We went last Saturday to avoid the Memorial Day weekend rush, but too many rides were either closed for refurbishment or broken during my visit.

Yes, broken.  I’ve been to Disneyland  too many times to count, but the one time I planned on blogging about it, everything seemed to go wrong.  Flashback to my Arclight post where the speakers popped the one time I wanted to blog about the awesomeness of that movie theatre.

Anyway, I was sitting happy in my Splash Mountain log – about 4 logs from the incline to the drop – when the characters stopped singing and the lights turned on.  Broken.  I’ve always wanted to walk on the side of one of the rides, so at least I got to get off the log and walk on the platform area.


It would’ve been way cooler if this had happened on Pirates of the Caribbean (one of the rides closed for refurbishment that day *tear*), but at least it was something.  And we got fast passes to get back onto a ride later that day.  I’ll just consider it good entertainment value for my blog.


I’ll let you know if anything out of the ordinary happens when we use the second day of our tickets at Disney’s California Adventure.  And this time I’ll check in advance to see what rides are going to be closed for refurbishment before I pick my visiting day.  Can’t do anything about the broken rides, though…


Thanks for reading!!
        

:-: Top: Madewell
:-: Shorts: Zara (old)
:-: Shoes: New Balance (website)
:-: Sunglasses: Fendi (current collection here)
:-: Purse: Coach (updated style here[the perfect size to carry out what you need for a day at a theme park and the zipper top ensures nothing will fall out of your bag during rides]

No comments:

Post a Comment