Monday, May 12, 2014

:-: MISS ME? :-:

I'm baaaack!  Feels like it's been forever!

I've been bouncing around like a ping pong ball the past two weeks, so I fell behind on my blogging.  

Enough excuses.  Let's catch up :)

2 weeks ago:  Santa Barbara

It was a beautiful city, but it was super windy when I visited the beach.  I could see the sand flying sideways, so I kept my distance.  But…I couldn't stay too far away because the Great Food Truck Race was filming!  So exciting!


My favorite food truck fare was a fish taco with fresh mangoes and a panko crusted avocado on top.  MMMmmmm.


The absolute best thing I ate in Santa Barbara was at a New Orleans themed restaurant, but that deserves its own post.  More to come soon.

1 week ago:  Vegas!

"What happens in Vegas…" blah blah blah.

I'm not breaking "the rule" if I'm just sharing a picture of The Linq, the world's largest observation wheel.  Each cabin holds 40 people and I wanted to go, but nighttime tickets are more expensive than daytime tickets.  My friends and I weren't in the mood to dish out $40 per person and still have to share the cabin space with strangers.  Maybe next time.  I bet the lights are really pretty at night.


Yesterday:  Mother's Day

I told myself I'd keep up with the Lush holidays, but I didn't realize how many they celebrated!

Since my mom and I are still using up our Lush Easter goodies, I just picked up a couple of Mother's Day bubble bars.

Mumkin
Rose

I think this officially makes me a Lush-aholic.



Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment