Thursday, June 5, 2014

:-: NEVER ENOUGH DISNEY :-:

It's time for Part 2 of my Disney So-Cal ticket adventure!!

Disney California Adventure Park is Disney-more-tailored-for-adults-because-you-can-buy-alcohol-and-drink-it-in-the-park.  I didn't actually drink alcohol at the park, but it's nice to have options.

In between my trips to the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, I passed the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.  This probably isn't new, but it's the first time I noticed it existed.  It was tailored for little kids, but I went in anyway.


There's a netted area in the center of the trail, which was really fun to walk on (and not as easy as you would think).
                                               
I may have gotten passed up by some small children, but they were wearing shoes and I only had flip flops on.  I didn't want my feet to fall through the net


Success!

I didn't neon it up like I did on Ticket Day 1; outfit details are below if you're interested.

:-:  Cami: Topshop
:-:  Shorts: Zara
:-:  The most comfortable flip flops EVER (they make my feet so happy!): Sanuk
:-:  Belt Bag (yes, it's a glorified fanny pack. and i love it.): Gucci
:-:  Aviator Sunglasses (a good fit if you have a smaller framed face): Ted Baker



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment