Friday, July 11, 2014

:-: SAND AND SURF :-:

Surf – as in seafood, I mean.  But before the surf, we hit the sand at Zuma Beach.   I really like this beach because we can always find a nice place to lie down without being crammed in between a bunch of other people.  It looked a little overcast, but it still felt nice and warm.



We even saw dolphins in the water (you have to look closely…but I promise they’re there)!

I thought we were just planning a quick roundtrip to the beach then home, but we ended up at Gladstone’s.  The restaurant was right on the water, so of course the view was beautiful.   I had thrown on a romper over my bathing suit, was wearing flip flops (not to mention my face was makeup-less), and I was afraid there was a dress code and they wouldn’t let us in.


Turns out I just worry too much.  Half of the people were dressed up nice and fancy, and the other half were in casual clothes or beachwear.  And the food was gooood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment