Tuesday, July 15, 2014

:-: WASABI + APPLE PIE :-:

Hey, Jones Hollywood - I stayed away too long and you changed your caprese salad on me.
So rude.

At least my two favorite things on your menu haven't skipped a beat.


Wasabi mashed potatoes?  Yes, please.


The best apple pie of my life?  Like you even had to ask.

The crust is flaky, the apples are slightly tart, and the brown sugar is gooey and crunchy all at the same time.  It tastes like Christmas.


A little something extra:

The apple pie at The Apple Pan was good, too, but nothing compared to the delectable slice of pie pictured above.  Yelpers raved about the Hickoryburger, but the Steakburger was wayyy better if you ask me (yes, I just had to slip a burger reference in this post, too).

Here's a tip - when you walk in, you seat yourself at an open stool (or, more likely, you'll stand behind someone and wait for them to leave), and make sure you have cash in your pocket or you won't be able to pay your bill.  There were lots of hungry people waiting for my seat, so I didn't waste any time taking pics of the food here.  I have manners :)


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment