Thursday, October 16, 2014

:-: THE COUNTER :-:

Step up to The Counter to build your own burger!


My burger, below, included the things I checked off on the menu above.

My first thought was that this burger was good, but nothing to write home about.  And here I am blogging about it.  It's a burger, though, and as my blog has developed, burgers have become an essential element!
So I couldn't not write about it.


M's burger had yet another egg on it, and it tasted much better than mine.  But my horseradish aioli was the best of the bunch. It went really well with my sweet potato fries.


Have you been to one of these locations before?  Do you have a super awesome combo that would merit a second trip worthwhile?  Please let me know.

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment