Monday, October 6, 2014

:-: HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2014 :-:


Just picture yourself walking through a street filled with Christmas decorations, with fog so thick you can barely see anything in front of you, and having people in costumes jump out and scare you.  Or, prepare to walk through a long, dark tunnel filled with zombies chasing after you
(some actually touched me, which is against the rules, but whatever).



Last year was the first time I went, and I bought general admission tickets.  The lines were so long that I only had a chance to do a handful of things, so this year I opted for Front of Line passes.  There's also a VIP experience, but I wasn't quite ready to shell out that much money. 
Maybe next year.  One step at a time.

Universal Studios only sells a limited number of tickets each night - and it always sells out - so I recommend buying your tickets early.  You can purchase them in advance online.  Ticket prices vary based on the specific day you attend, but here's a general idea of what to expect:

General Admission:  $79 per person
Front of Line Pass: $149 per person
VIP Experience:  $249 per person


I went last Saturday and the park was open from 7:00 pm - 2:00 am.

If you end up buying a general admission ticket, you might not have enough time to go through all of the mazes since the average wait time can be around 1.5 hours per maze.  If you have a Front of Line pass, then there is absolutely no waiting.  You just walk straight to the entrance, the attendant scans the barcode on your badge, then you can go to each maze or house without having to wait in line with everyone else.

It was definitely worth the investment.  I went through all of the mazes and a couple of rides and finished before midnight.  That includes all the time I spent walking around the park.  There was sooo much walking, so wear comfortable shoes.  You'll thank me later.

Regardless of what type of ticket your purchase, it should be super fun times.  Make sure you check out the Face Off Maze and the Terror Tram.  Those were my favorites.

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment