Tuesday, October 21, 2014

:-: HELLO KITTY HUNGRY HUNT :-:

PINK cheeseburgers?


Super cute adorable food made just for Hello Kitty's 40th anniversary?
Now that's my kind of treasure hunt.  Count me in!

Here's the deal:  From Friday, 10/24/14 until 11/21/14, select restaurants will be creating special Hello Kitty themed menu items and selling special pins that correlate to each item.



You can find all of the detailed information on the Hungry Hunt Map.

There will be 11 locations.  My goal is to find them all and share them with you
(hopefully the pins don't disappear before I get a chance to visit each of the participating locations).

Please leave me a comment below if you'll be joining the hunt, too.  I am ridiculously excited for this event to to start and would love hear about your Hello Kitty Hungry Hunt experiences and see all of your lovely pictures.

Hopefully you had a chance to buy your Hello Kitty Con tickets because the event has sold out!


Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment