Monday, October 13, 2014

:-: LUSHOWEEN :-:

Lushoween is finally here!

Sometimes I think it might be more cost effective if I just quit my current job and start working at Lush instead. But then again, the employee discount might just take my Lush addiction to a scary(ier) level.  
Woooahhhooo!~ (that was supposed to be a scary ghost sound, FYI).


Sparkly Pumpkin (left); Wizard (right)


I didn't feel like driving to Santa Monica and dealing with the weekend crowds or paying for parking at
Universal Citywalk, so I went to the Lush store at the Westfield Valencia Town Center.

Fairy Ring (front); Sparkler (left); Northern Lights (right)

The two items that look like sidewalk chalk are bath bombs in disguise; I can't wait to try them out and see what colors they turn the water.  I picked up all of the halloween offerings except for the Wizard Hat.  I'll never wear it, so I figured I'd just put that money towards xmas goodies - like Lord of Misrule, which is available now, but I usually save it for Christmastime.


Do you have any favorites?

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:


No comments:

Post a Comment