Wednesday, October 1, 2014

:-: ORANGE & BLACK :-:

Happy October!

September 23 was officially the first day of fall this year, but since it’s still so hot outside, it hasn’t really felt like it.

I missed Lush’s special shark week soap (it sold out so fast) back in August, then was traveling outside of L.A. most weekends in September, so I really wasn’t feeling my blog and decided to just take a little break.

Knowing that I have access to pumpkin spice lattes, fall scented candles and all things Halloween will definitely get my blog back on track.

It’s finally time for fun decorations, costumes and never-ending scary movies on TV!

Now I’ll have an excuse to wear my boots and scarves.  Well, it’s not as though I wasn’t already wearing them during summer (because it’s really cold in my office), but at least I’ll look a little less crazy now.  That’s always a plus.

AND

I’m so excited for Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights this weekend!  I’ll be sure to post details about the experience in case anyone is planning on going later this month.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for other fun Halloween things to do.

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment