Wednesday, October 22, 2014

:-: SPOOKY SPRINKLES CUPCAKES :-:

I was near the Sprinkles in Beverly Hills the weekend before last, but didn't want to deal with parking, so I saved my cupcake adventure for this past weekend.  I mean, I was at The Grove anyway, and they were right there…
                                     

I did manage to show some restraint, though.  I bought a box of 4 instead of 6.  And yes, I'm sharing.
                                  

Too bad Sprinkles doesn't sell the pumpkin cupcakes on Sundays.  I should have checked the flavor menu first.  Guess I'll have to make another trip on a different day.  It won't fill up my bingo card, but at least my tummy will be happy!


Oh, and FYI - the "special" cupcakes of the day won't get you a stamp on your bingo card.


Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:




No comments:

Post a Comment