Thursday, November 6, 2014

:-: HELLO KITTY MADNESS! :-:

Hello Kitty Con is over.


If I had known that Hello Kitty Con would mostly be comprised of standing in line to stand in another line to wade my way through a sea of people just to stand in more lines, I wouldn't have gone.


O.K., that's obviously a lie.
I would have purchased tickets for multiple days. Next time I'll know better.



If you missed out on Hello Kitty Con, or if you simply haven't had enough, the
exhibit at the Japanese American National Museum is open through April 26, 2015.

It was truly a nostalgic experience and I strongly urge you to go.  It really was an excellent exhibit.

 



Do you have any fun stories to share about Hello Kitty Con or the Exhibit?



Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment