Friday, November 7, 2014

:-: PINK CHEESEBURGERS :-:

Hello Kitty Hungry Hunt status update:  1 pin to go.

I've been posting pictures of the food items as I go along on Instagram, but I'll have a detailed post with all of the food, pins and prices once my hunt is complete.

I just couldn't resist a sneak peek of the pink cheeseburger from Plan Check Kitchen + Bar.


The pink cheese was a cute touch - probably just food coloring - but it made the burger fun to eat.

It reminded me of the burger at Father's Office, but this one was a little bit too salty.  I'll still come back to try some of their other burgers, though.  There's a few more things on their menu that I want to try.

Have you been here before? Any regular menu item recommendations? Please let me know.


Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment