Friday, December 5, 2014

:-: HELLO KITTY & BART…AND BURGER SOCKS! :-:

Yes.  More Hello Kitty.  More burgers.  And Bart Simpson (yay for a new addition!)

Hello Kitty and JapanLA have some exclusive 40th anniversary items.
My absolute favorite is one of their newest additions that I want want want.

Hello Kitty & Bart Cardigan

Did I mention that I want this?

Isn't it adorable??  The fit looks pretty oversized, so I'll probably try it on in the store to make sure I don't disappear when I wear it.  I'll post fitting room pics on my Instagram if I get a chance to go this weekend.

I also found some burger socks while I was browsing the JapanLA website, but I found them cheaper on Amazon.  They're already on their way to me!

Sock It To Me Double Double Cheeseburger Socks

They also have a crewcut men's version.  Burger socks for all!

Sock It To Me BURGER Men's Crew Socks

Yes, burgers make me happy even when I'm not eating them :)

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:

1 comment: