Friday, December 12, 2014

:-: YEAH, I BOUGHT IT :-:

Like that was a surprise.

I could have been patient and maybe Santa would have brought it to me, but that's not how I roll.  Impatience is the name of my game.  And yes - that's a real word.  It's not in the Scrabble dictionary, though.  Sad.


Anyway, I'm so HAPPY because I got my Hello Kitty & Bart cardigan, first shown here.  It has a loose fit, but the material is thick, giving the cardigan just enough structure to not make me look like I'm a little kid trying to wear grown-up clothing.  If you're petite, you know what I mean.


If you're thinking about buying this super awesome cardigan, let me be the devil that whispers, "Do it" in your ear, "You know you want to."  The sleeves are a bit long, but that's easily fixed by scrunching them up or cuffing them.  I prefer sleeves that cover my hands…I can always use a little extra warmth.


Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:




No comments:

Post a Comment