Tuesday, January 13, 2015

:-: EPCOT :-:

Second stop: Epcot!

Epcot is amazing.  Period.



If I had more time during our Disney World trip, I would have spent another full day exploring and re-exploring all of the "countries" in Epcot.  I also really liked the Spaceship Earth and Living with the Land rides.

I also could have seen more if I didn't stop to rest because my legs were felt as though they were going to fall off from all of the walking.

Good thing I spent a lot of my break times eating!  Too bad I didn't get a chance to buy food from every country.  Next time.

Morocco
Norway

Italy
France
I was super excited to eat at Chefs de France, but the food was so-so and our waitress was trying to rush us.
It was supposed to be Ratatouille themed, but I didn't even see Little Chef.
If you're planning a trip to Disney World soon, I would recommend going to Epcot in lieu of Hollywood Studios - especially if you live close to Disneyland.  I wanted to experience all four parks, but I don't think it's worth a full day's ticket (it may be worthwhile if you have a park hopper ticket and spend half a day there) unless you get to see all of the beautiful Christmas decorations.




Next stops:

Missed a stop?
Magic Kingdom

Thanks for reading!  Stay tuned!

:-:  C  :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment