Tuesday, January 27, 2015

:-: HE PROPOSED !!! :-:

It happened.

Meet M, the love of my life.


Last Friday, M and I made our annual January trip to Santa Monica -- it's been our tradition since we first started dating.  It started off normal with dinner at Bubba Gump's.  It was actually the first time we'd ever gone to this restaurant chain without being bothered by the trivia questions.  The trivia games were fun the first few times we went, but the novelty wears off after a while.  I was tired from work and just wanted to enjoy my dinner.  Good thing it was my lucky day!

Have you ever tried a CoronaRita?  It's a margarita with a teeny Corona bottle that slowly mixes in the beer as you drink the margarita.  I'm not a big fan of beer, but this drink is a winner.  It comes in a small and large size, but they're both the same price.  I usually order the large size, but I think I've only finished the whole thing once.


M had Mama Blue's Southern Charmed Fried Shrimp.  Size large.  No joke - they really come in sizes now.  I guess they wised up to people having to order extra shrimp on the side.


I had one of my absolute favorite shrimp dishes: Shrimp New Orleans.  I substituted the rice for mashed potatoes.  I've only ever had it this way and I'll never try it with the rice!

… I eat enough rice at home.


M proposed on the ferris wheel.  It was so surreal and I still can't believe I'm engaged!
I always told myself that if I received a proposal and the ring wasn't exactly what I envisioned in my mind, then that meant he didn't really know me.


My ring is perfect!  (Whew)!  :)


I'm so excited to share this new journey with you!

Thanks for reading.

:-:  C  :-:







No comments:

Post a Comment