Thursday, January 15, 2015

:-: HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS :-:

Fourth stop:  Home!


Just kidding.  This is still Florida.  The fourth stop is Hollywood Studios.

I really wanted to see all four parks, but if you don't have much time for your Disney World trip, I would either skip Hollywood Studios altogether or spend a half day max there.

Here's what I would do:

1. Go on Tower of Terror, one of the best rides EVER.  This one is a little different from the version at California Adventure.  I won't tell you how, though, otherwise it won't be a fun surprise when you go!


2. Eat at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre


It's super duper cute inside.  


You sit in a car with a small counter in front of you.

 

The burger special had a layer of fried mac 'n cheese inside.  I wasn't expecting much when I ordered it, but I seriously wish they had something like this closer to home.  It was delicious.

On a side note, it stays dark inside because they play sci-fi movie clips while you eat.  So I didn't want to be obnoxious and disturb everyone around me by taking a bunch of pictures with flash.  I limited myself to one flash picture, and this is what I got.  At least I tried.  You get the idea.

3. Go on the Aerosmith roller coaster ride and/or ride Tower of Terror again.


4. If it's the holiday season, walk through the Osbourne's Christmas Lights Spectacular.
It's unbelievable and definitely belongs on the do-not-miss list.


Next stops:
Thanks for reading!  Stay tuned!

:-:  C  :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment