Thursday, January 8, 2015

:-: MAGIC KINGDOM :-:

I finally made it to Disney WORLD!

First stop: Magic Kingdom Park


I downloaded the Walt Disney World app so that I could book my dining reservations and Fast Pass options in advance.  It saved a lot of time and I definitely recommend doing the same if you're planning a trip to this magical land.


Cinderella's castle is wayyy bigger than the one at Disneyland.  Probably because it has a restaurant inside.  I thought about making reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table, but when I saw pictures of Be Our Guest online, my decision was made.  And I'm soooo happy I went the Beauty and the Beast route - it was themed perfectly and I got to sit in the West Wing with the Enchanted Rose.  I have lots of pictures to share of this restaurant, so that will close out my Disney World recap.  I can't wait to share my pictures with you!


Magic Kingdom didn't have the Matterhorn ride, which I didn't mind, but it would have been nice to go on the Indiana Jones ride, which doesn't exist here.  But this park has a Snow White Mine Train ride, which was super cute.  And since there's so much more space at Disney World (versus Disneyland), some rides with longer wait times have fun games you can play while you wait, which helps pass the time.


Magic Kingdom was lots of fun, but I still like Disneyland better
(that's not taking into consideration how awesome Be Our Guest is, though).


Next stops:

Thanks for reading!  Stay tuned!

:-:  C  :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment