Thursday, January 29, 2015

:-: WARBY PARKER :-:

The Warby Parker spring 2015 eyeglasses collection is now ready for your face.

  Left: Cass  $95
Upper Right: Chalmer     $145
Lower Right: Carnaby     $145

What's a Warby Parker, you ask?  Let me tell you.



Warby Parker is a store that sells prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses at reasonable prices.
The cheapest option starts at $95, which includes prescription lenses.

Saving money makes everyone happy.  And if that's not enough for you, it's nice to know that for each pair of glasses sold, Warby Parker gives a pair of glasses to someone in need.
In fact, they've already distributed one million pairs of glasses to people in need.

How do I get Warby Parker eyeglasses, you ask?  Let me tell you (I'm so full of knowledge today!)

You can do the home try-on option, or you can go to one of their stores.  I went to the Hollywood location at The Standard.


It has an awesome chair!


But back to the eyeglasses … I went to the hotel so that I could try on a few pairs and see how they felt.  All of the frames I tried on were lightweight and felt sturdy.  The colors were really nice, too.

I'm due for an eye exam in the next few months, and I don't want to purchase a new pair in the event my prescription changes, but I actually plan on buying a pair of my very own Warby Parkers around summer time.  Then I can show you the summer collection, too!  It'll also give me an opportunity to give an actual review of how the glasses wear on a daily basis.  For now, here are close-ups of my three favorite styles (each style is available in more than one color option):

Cass

Chalmer
Carnaby

Want to know how Warby Parker's founders came up with the store name?
Then check out their website.  It's for a good cause.

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:







Disclaimer:  Warby Parker asked me write a blog post about their 2015 spring collection.  I was not compensated for publishing this information.  I just really liked the company's premise and wanted to help spread the word.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment