Thursday, February 12, 2015

:-: GUDETAMA :-:

I don't know why, but I really like tote bags.  And fake food.  And eggs (real food).  I figured it's been a while since I shared any Sanrio love on my blog, so here's something that caught my eye:

Source: Sanrio

Gudetama is Hello Kitty's friend, and he's not really new, but he seems to keep popping up lately.
He's basically just a lazy egg.  Which - for some reason - is ridiculously cute.

And he sleeps with bacon for a blanket.  Bacon!  I love it.

Source: Sanrio
   
Hahaha.  This makes me smile.

I told myself I'd try to reduce my amount of online shopping this year.  I have the willpower to not buy this tote bag online, but if I just so happen to see this in a store, I can't make any promises.

One last thing: If you're looking for a Valentine's Day Hello Kitty event, Duff's Cakemix is selling $50 tickets for its Hello Kitty Valentine's Day Cupcake Party.  I don't plan on going, but the event sounds fun.  You get to decorate 8 cupcakes, will receive a Hello Kitty small gift, and if you're 21+, you also get some Hello Kitty sparkling wine.  Oh, there will also be prizes for best costumes and best cupcakes.  Please let me know if you go!  I really want to see pictures and hear about the event experience.

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:  


1 comment:

  1. Hi! i'm just wondering if you could possibly check out my blog? It would mean the world to me - please follow back? thanks - Love your blog x
    ~basicallychloe x

    ReplyDelete