Tuesday, February 10, 2015

:-: LUCHA LIBRE :-:

Sometimes I miss living in San Diego.


There's no doubt San Diego has an abundance of Taco Tuesdays.  And Taco Thursdays.  Did I mention tacos?

Tacos aside, another thing San Diego specializes in are California burritos.  A what what, you say?
It means a carne asada burrito with french fries inside!

Yum!

Whether you decide to stop by in the morning, afternoon or evening, prepare yourself to stand in line to get your
Lucha Libre fix.  One of their specialties, the Surfin' California burrito (pictured above), has carne asada, shrimp, french fries, and lots of other goodness stuffed inside.  I also really like their bean and cheese burrito, but it's not very photogenic.  You can imagine.

The oh-so-delicious creamy green sauce.  Don't miss it!

I mean, who wouldn't want to eat in a restaurant that has bright pink walls, disco balls and lights, a fancy schmancy gold booth, and lucha libre masks all over?



Did I mention that this falls under the 'one-dollar sign' restaurant price range?  I don't think that's ever happened on my blog before.  The Surfin' California is under $8 and the bean and cheese is under $4.  Chips and salsa are freeeee!

I know - it just keeps getting better.  But when you make it there, please try not to get too excited.  I don't want you to choke on your food.  Otherwise, how will you tell me what you thought of it?

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:



No comments:

Post a Comment