Friday, February 6, 2015

:-: LUSH VALENTINES :-:

T minus 1 week and 1 day until Valentine's!

That means it's time to get your Valentine's Day Lush products before they're gone.


Last year I went a bit overboard with Lush products in general, but I wanted to try all of their seasonal items and see what I liked best.  At least that was my excuse.

I really liked last year's Neon Love Soap, but I didn't see it this year.  Guess it was time to make way for new offerings.  I'm still in the process of using up all of my Christmas goodies, so it's probably a good thing the Neon Love Soap wasn't available.

I wanted to buy it all, but limited myself to two things: the Love Locket Bath Bomb & the Heart Throb Bubbleroon.  The Love Locket is hiding little hearts and shiny confetti.  The Heart Throb is sparkly.  Which is why I bought it.  Together, these should last three whole baths, so I can use them before, during and after Valentine's Day!

If I make it back to a Lush store soon, I'll up my limit to three things since I really want to try the Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar since it's so cute!  It was already sold out at the store I visited.  Has anyone tried it?  What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:


2 comments:

  1. so cool

    http://amandachic.com/
    http://amandachic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like lush stuff, too. thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete