Monday, May 25, 2015

:-: DIAMONDS :-:

So, I've been so consumed with the rock on my finger and all the wedding planning that goes along with it that I've neglected my blog.  Sorry, blog.  I'll try to do better.

Another diamond-related event that I completely missed??


I drove past giant billboards about the event almost every day, but M had to be somewhere else that weekend and nobody else would have endured a FULL 24-hours in the park with me.  I probably wouldn't have been able to hang that long, but you know I like having options!  It would have been so amazing to stay in the park for 24-hours straight, but there's always next time.  If anyone went that is reading this, will you please leave a link to your blog so that I can see pictures and read about your experience? 

OK - I'll be back with blogs on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so don't go anywhere!

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment