Thursday, May 28, 2015

:-: FISH DISH :-:

OK, so here's the deal:  I moved to LA at the end of November 2013 to look for work.  In January 2014, I received a job offer at a company I interviewed at two years prior.  Go figure.

What does that mean?  It means I work in NorCal on weekdays and spend my weekends in SoCal.  It also means that Southwest is taking all of my money.  And that I spend a lot of time at the airport.

Because of this, M and I have eaten at pretty much every place near the airport.  Some places are good, but one place really surprised me.  It's called Fish Dish.


When I first ate here, I doubted how good the food was because I was really hungry (and it was "near the airport" food), so I didn't think much about it.  We went back another day when I didn't feel as though I was starving, and I got to see if my tummy changed its mind.  It didn't.



The cajun mahi mahi tacos are amazing and the seafood bisque was better than some of the stuff I've had at fancy restaurants.  Who knew??  Everything here tastes really fresh and it's definitely worth trying.  Let me know if you go!

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:


No comments:

Post a Comment