Tuesday, May 26, 2015

:-: SUNNY-SIDE EGG BURGERS :-:

You know it's bad when it's been so long you can't even remember the last thing you posted.  Before my blog went dark for about a month, it was Gudetama.  So I figured it was time to catch up on new burgers!

Even though I wasn't blogging for a while, I was still loading up on burgers.  I wasn't planning on trying anything new, but decided it was time to try and switch things up a bit and found a couple new yummy burgers to share!  And, of course, I made these decisions on the rare occasions my digital camera wasn't in my purse.  So please bear with my camera phone pics.

First, I found a new Umami love.  The truffle burger is still my favorite, but sometimes my heart just needs a little break.  I'm not saying the Sunny Side burger is much healthier (if at all), but it has arugula on it.  Arugula is green, so that counts as healthier in my book.

sunny side burger (a.k.a. truffle especiale)
parmesan frico, fried egg, truffle thyme compound butter, truffled arugula

Second, we went back to Dog Haus.  I wasn't sold on a repeat purchase of their corn dog
[thanks, Disneyland, for ruining corn dogs for me]
so I tried a burger instead.  It was juicy and greasy.  It was served on hawaiian bread.  It had bacon and cheese and was smothered in chili.  And it was topped off with a sunny-side up egg.

The Hangover

This one definitely made my heart hurt, but it was so worth it.


I think I might have to go back for one of these soon.

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:


  

No comments:

Post a Comment