Tuesday, June 2, 2015

:-: FAT SAL'S :-:

Want a sandwich that has everything you can imagine stuffed inside?  Fat Sal's Deli has you covered.

I've been here twice and both times it was packed.  Surprisingly, whenever we go, I'm never in the mood for anything really heavy, so I just pick one of the signature hero sandwiches.  Which are just OK.  Apparently, you need to eat the FAT sandwiches to fall in love with this place.

I've tried the Killer Korean BBQ and the Phenomenal Philly Cheesesteak.  Speaking of Korean sandwiches, does anyone have suggestions for a good Banh Mi place in LA?  I haven't been able to find a place that I like yet.

Philly Cheesesteak

The portions are decent, and usually everyone has at least a little left over.


And here's an example of a FAT sandwich: 

Fat Texas BBQ

The Fat Texas BBQ comes complete with ALL of these things stuffed into a garlic hero:

- BBQ pastrami brisket
- chicken fingers
- mozzarella sticks
- crisp bacon
- grilled onions
- melted cheddar & mozzarella
- fries
- mayo
- honey BBQ

Hungry yet?  Or does your tummy hurt just thinking about it? :)  



Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:


No comments:

Post a Comment