Thursday, June 4, 2015

:-: NACHO MOVIE TIME :-:

It's been so long since I've blogged about Arclight that I had to bring it back.  We already know this is my most absolute favorite place to watch movies.  But what you may not know is that the Arclight Hollywood Cafe Bar is also a great place to stop and get a drink if you have time to burn before your movie starts.

AND what I didn't realize until recently is that it's also a pretty good place to grab a bite to eat…in case you're not in the mood for the usual hot dog and popcorn (or, sometimes, in addition to the usual!)


The nachos were pretty good.  Expensive, but that's not a surprise in Hollywood.  It's a good option if you don't have time to stop at a restaurant and you want some "food" food before the movie starts.  You can check out the menu here.  Let me know if you have any favorites here so I know what to try next.

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment