Thursday, June 11, 2015

:-: MOUSE EARS, WIZARDS, DINOSAURS :-:

I've been so busy thinking about this:

A gift from my friend who stood in line for the grand opening of Disney's Diamond Celebration.
Thanks again if you're reading!  I think you're awesome.

that I completely forgot about Universal Studios!

I like Universal Studios, but the only time I daydream about it is when it's time for
Halloween Horror Nights
(I'm already counting down the days…)
but I figured I'd check out their website to see if there was anything new coming up.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is coming to Universal Studios Hollywood in spring 2016!


When M and I went to Florida last December, I had to choose between going to all four Disney parks or giving up one Disney park to spend the day at Universal Studios Florida so that I could take the Hogswarts Express between the two Harry Potter worlds.  Now I'm glad the mouse ears won!

I still really want to go back to Epcot, though.

Oh…and don't forget: Jurassic World comes out this Friday!
We already reserved our tickets for this weekend.


Maybe Universal Studios will update the ride, too??



Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:

2 comments:

  1. I want to get a mouse ear headband too, they're so cute! I went to Universal Osaka near halloween time but I think I would be too scared to go to Halloween Horror Nights :-O

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to check out theme parks in other countries. It's definitely on my to-do list. Halloween Horror Nights is worth trying - even if it's just once. Let me know if you end up getting a pair of mouse ears!

    ReplyDelete