Tuesday, June 16, 2015

:-: ROSEWATER ICE CREAM :-:

If you're driving down La Brea and see this:


Then I suggest you slow down and pull into the parking lot.

I'm rarely in the mood for ice cream because I'm cold practically always, but Mashti Malone's changes all of that 
(not the being cold part; the wanting ice cream part).


I like that they have interesting flavors.  I tried the creamy rosewater flavor first and I'm sticking to it.  If you like floral ice creams, then you will fall in love with this one.  If not, then you'll probably want to spit it out. To each their own.


My only complaint is that it always has icy chunks hidden inside.  I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way, but it always is.  And I wish it was actually creamy.  Like its name suggests.  I'll still keep going back, though.

Do you like floral based ice creams?  Any other suggestions of places to try?

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment