Monday, July 20, 2015

:-: BIGGEST. PIZZA. EVER. SERIOUSLY :-:

Don't you just hate it when your real job gets in the way of your blog?
Haha.  Just kidding.  (Not really.)

I have so much to catch up on!  In the past month, I worked a lot, but I also got to play a lot, too!  I went to a wedding in Texas, I finally watched a show at the Hollywood Bowl, AND AND...
I went to San Diego Comic Con 2015!!!  Life goals, people.  Life goals.

Texas was disgustingly hot and humid and we spent most of our days eating.  We went to Fort Worth and ate lots of food.  We went to Austin and ate lots of food.  Then we went to San Antonio and ate (part of) the largest pizza I have ever seen in my life.

Big Lou's Pizza was the most memorable thing I ate in Texas.

42" Pepperoni Pizza

The pizza was surprisingly good, too.  I thought it would just be a cool giant pizza that tasted like cardboard, but I actually want to go back one day and eat this again.  It tasted really fresh but was also nice and greasy (the way pepperoni pizza is meant to be eaten) - if that even makes sense.  You can check out their menu here.

Oh, and Texas still lets everyone use styrofoam (sorry, environment).  And shopping bags are free.  Just sayin'.

Stay tuned for my Hollywood Bowl post and lots of Comic Con posts.  Better late than never, right?

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:


No comments:

Post a Comment