Tuesday, July 21, 2015

:-: FIREWORKS AT THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL :-:

Happy very super late Fourth of July!


It seems as though M and I are always stuck in Hollywood Bowl traffic, but we had never actually gone to a show to see what all the commotion was about.

Smokey still gets down, and the show was lots of fun!  We really enjoyed ourselves.




We packed a picnic basket (which was actually a tote bag) and ate lots of food while we watched the show.  As you can see, I was very focused on making snacks and not spilling my wine.  I thought I was being smart by bringing my durable red party cups, but some people were super fancy and brought actual wine glasses.  I guess they've been there before and that's just how they roll.


I will be back.  

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment