Wednesday, July 22, 2015

:-: I'VE GOT A SWEET TOOTH :-:

I've been meaning to share this amazingly delicious treat with you:


It's a brown butter rice krispy treat from Stella Barra Pizzeria.  And it's ridiculously amazing.  Trust me.

M and I went to Stella Barra for dinner when they first opened.  The pizza was not good and it was overpriced, but Yelpers seems to think otherwise, so maybe things are better now.  But I've never eaten here again.  I just pop in for this deliciousness.  It took me months to finally post this because I usually inhale it as soon as it makes it into my hands, and then I think, oops…I was supposed to post that.  So, many months later, here you go. 

Any random treats you'd like to share with me??

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment