Thursday, July 23, 2015

:-: PRINCESS CAKES ARE MY FAVORITE :-:

While we're on the subject of having a sweet tooth, I've been searching for a great (not just good) princess cake in LA.

The best princess cake EVER is from Schubert's Bakery in San Francisco.

But that doesn't help me when I'm in LA, which means Ikea princess cakes it is.  Actually, they're pretty good considering they've been frozen.

Anyway, I told M that I wanted princess cake recently, and he took me to a Viktor Bene's Bakery located inside of a Gelson's supermarket.  And, without even asking, he didn't even buy me a slice.  He bought the whole cake.  That's love.



It was good, but not great.  Not like that stopped me from eating it all, but hey, I guess I just have to keep eating more princess cakes until I find an LA favorite.  Then I can just eat lots of my LA favorite.  :)

I've looked up a couple of other places that I'll be trying and will share those with you, but if you have any suggestions for princess cakes in the LA area, let me know!

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! hope you find one soon! x
    ~ basicallychloe x
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete