Tuesday, August 11, 2015

:-: THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA :-:

I always wanted to see The Phantom of the Opera … and M surprised me with tickets!

He suggested we go out to dinner but didn't tell me where we were going.  I decided to throw on my Topshop dress since I hadn't worn it in a long time and then we Uber'd it over to Katsuya.  And yes, we ate the super yummy spicy tuna with crispy rice.  I'd forgotten how good it is.

After dinner, we left the restaurant and started walking towards the Pantages.  And then my oblivious self realized we were going to watch The Phantom of the Opera!!

I only own two Topshop bodycon long-sleeve dresses, so I thought it was funny that our night was pretty much a repeat of our last Pantages experience (same style dress, same restaurant, same theater -- even though the shows we watched were complete opposites)!  Just to switch things up a little, I stood on the other side of the staircase when I took my picture this time.  I do what I can to keep it interesting.


The singers had unbelievable voices and the theme song is still stuck in my head.  We caught the show on its last weekend at the Pantages, but the production is still touring at other U.S. locations if you want to check it out.  Let me know if you do!

Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment