Thursday, January 28, 2016

:-: GOODBYE LA, HELLO SF :-:

It's official:
We're on a break.


No, silly.  Not me and M.  Me and LA.

LA just didn't love me the way I loved her.  She wouldn't help me find a job in her city, so we had to part ways for a while.  I mean, it's not as if I was trying to be an actress.  I just wanted a boring desk job.  Oh well.  Guess it wasn't meant to be -- at least not yet.

Back in November, despite only applying to jobs in LA, I got a job offer in northern California.  Then M got a job offer in northern California.  He took the leap and decided to come here so that we could finally be together every day.
Take that, Southwest!!

Well, when everything started happening, I was super excited that M was coming, but also really sad to "leave" LA - even though I was only there on weekends.  I had no interest in looking at my blog, which was supposed to be a "follow me around LA and explore my new city with me" type of deal,  so I disappeared for a while.  But now I'm back!

This will actually be a good opportunity to explore new places and re-discover places where I grew up.  
And let's face it: if it's not a mall or a bar, I've probably never even been there anyway.  So lots to do!

That means lots of new yummy food places to try out and more burgers to add to the burger list.
Not to mention I'm close to the best princess cake in the world.

Oh, and the last time I got a new job, I got these lovely Jimmy Choos.  I do love them, but if I'm being honest with myself, I essentially paid hundreds of dollars for beautiful shoes that I can barely stand up straight in.  So for my new new job, I treated myself to the beauties below (which are surprisingly comfortable).

 

I hope you all had happy holidays and are having a great new year so far.  Thanks for reading!

:-:  C  :-:

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see everything is working out, AND OMG those shoes!!!
    Great post x
    Chloe ♡
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete